Friday, April 24, 2009

Project Checkpoint

Me and my group are going to be making a movie. We haven't quite decided which scenes we are going to be doing, but we have decided on where we are going to be filming. We have decided to film at Lion Park on saturday the 25th. We have some very small ideas so far, about the actual shooting. We may just show up there and see whats do-able and what we can think of. I have some ideas that I have thought of just recently that I will present to my group when we start and we can see if we can all agree on something. So far i'm not seeing any set backs that could acure besides getting us all there at the same time with out a HUGE hassle. We will see.

1 comment:

  1. Dude. Rock and Role. Im not sure about it being a hassle cause Im on your team. We are going to get a grade so high that they will need to come up with a new letter for it. I can see it now" Julian and Cayce get the the very first super A"oh ya. Seeeyyyyaaaaaaaa!
    NOTW

    ReplyDelete